Marketing Techniques for Small Business Owners
6 Marketing Techniques to improve your marketing strategy
Marketing your business should start with developing an effective strategy. Here are six tips to improve your results.
- Social Media: Social media is one of the top online marketing techniques you should be using. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
are a perfect platform to brand your small business. Social media allows you to connect with your customers.
- Email Marketing: Email opening rates are improving because of the increased use of mobile devices. Use a variety of email marketing
campaigns that include coupons, newsletters and sales alerts. It’s a great way to stay in front of your customers.
- SEO: Search engine optimization is a must in any marketing plan. Optimize your website so that search engines and prospects can find
- Print Advertising: Print advertising is still a great way to market. Flyers, magazine/newspaper adds, billboards and handouts are
highly effective in branding your company.
- Mobile Marketing: Market to the millions of mobile device users. SMS text marketing is the perfect way to deliver valuable coupons
to customers. Make sure you create a mobile website to take advantage of the changing trends of consumers.
- Content Marketing: Deliver content to the web via articles or blogging. By providing valuable information to consumers, you will brand
your business and increase customer loyalty.
Let the experts at Splash develop a marketing plan with the best marketing techniques available. Request a free no-obligation